Germany maintains its position as a haven for international sentiment and remains positive capital thanks to the robust labour market and increasing domestic consumption. Berlin has drawn a lot of investor attention; operating as Germany’s centre for government, technology and education. Berlin’s prime luxury apartments are vastly more affordable than the equivalent in major cities such as New York, London and Paris.
The development portfolio in Berlin is one of the most diverse with a selection of new and purpose build developments, such as KODA and The Alfred to the recently completed Einbecker-47. Located across various neighbourhoods in Berlin, appealing to both the international and national tenant market as well as the international student market. With several new developments due to complete over the coming months in Berlin, we are very excited to see our footprint in Germany expand further to cities such as Leipzig.
Our success in Berlin:
- 61% of our tenants have renewed with us after their initial tenancy
- Our average tenancy length in Berlin is 20 months – the highest across our global network
- Our current occupancy rate in Berlin is 98%
- 108% Rents vs. Cashflow for our clients
- Average rental yield of 4.36% achieved
Our development successes in Berlin:
If you would like to find out more information about our services in Germany, you can contact us by calling the office on +49 30 31806594