At Complete, our sister company 6 Legge Lane Management handles our Block Management. The team take care of anything and everything relating to apartment blocks and their communal areas. They are the first point of contact for all communal enquiries and any items relating to any lease breaches.
Block Management’s responsibilities include:
- Management of apartments and blocks of flats where the leaseholders are held by various individuals on long term leases.
- Maintenance and scheduling of the general upkeep of the development’s communal areas both internal and external.
- Preparation of budgets, organisation of billing and the collection of service charges; advise on building insurance policies and claims and maintain up to date records of all transactions.
- Collection of ground rents on behalf of the freeholder.
- Ensure the building is insured; the cost of which is covered by the service charge.
- Liaison between the leaseholders and the developer during the defect liability period.
- Organise any major works needed and undertake the relevant consultations with the leaseholders.
- Ensuring legal compliance from all leaseholders and apartment leases inclusive of their responsibilities and legislation such as fire safety.
Frequently Asked Questions
We get asked all sorts of questions about property management and block management so we have created a FAQs document to answer any questions that you may have. Click here to download your copy.
If you can’t find the answer you are looking for, you can always call us or email us, and we will be very happy to the help.
Whilst we endeavour to always deliver the highest standards of service to our clients, issues do arise from time to time where there may be cause for concern or complaint. If you are not satisfied, we do have a complaints policy and procedure, which is available for download here.
Currently, we oversee the Block Management of 6 Legge Lane in Birmingham City Centre and your dedicated point of contact for all issues or queries is Michaela Beresford. You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the office on +44 (0)121 232 8732